It works, but there are a few caveats:
- It is a prototype, and may not work well on all platforms. It is designed for the Nexus 4 phone and to work on Chrome, Firefox and Safari. Other than that, it may not behave.
- It is not secure. Don’t use the same password you use for your bank account.
- It is resource-intensive. If you upload a 200km ride, it will take a long time to process, and rides process one at a time.
- It only works in Victoria BC.
- The kinetic energy and potential energy terms have been removed — they don’t work with the noise in the GPS track.